argumentative essay on health care reform usm thesis find doctor viagra https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/cialis-sublingual-review/100/ an explanatory essay get link how to write an academic essay with references viagra online doctor consultation https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/renewable-energy-thesis/22/ levitra keller best university essay writing websites au http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/writing-review-of-related-literature/21/ see url top phd thesis statement samples source url follow science research paper example cialis muleshoe https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/graduation-theses/45/ levitra apache junction https://www.guidelines.org/blog/research-paper-header/93/ http://v-nep.org/classroom/case-study-format-business/04/ solano county library homework help viagra safest place to purchase follow url click viagra wallace when to take viagra for best results here where can i buy viagra in mumbai click By Yusef Taylor, @FlexDan_YT
In a letter addressed to all staff of Guaranty Trust Bank Limited (GT Bank), copied to the Office of the President and the Labour Tribunal the staff of GT Bank “will embark on a Sit-Down strike across branches until [they’re] demands are met”. The strike which commenced today 9th July 2020 from 8 am is set to continue until their demands are met.
The letter indicates that Managing Director Mr Adesina Adebesin was written to requesting “to withdraw the Appraisal outcome which he unilaterally conducted without the due process as per the Bank Policy, and to immediately reconstitute Appraisal Committee within 48 hours for them to reconsider the recommended deserving staff for promotion by their immediate bosses, which he has ignored to this moment”.
The 48-hour deadline has elapsed, prompting the sit-down strike. The letter reads that GT Bank Staff “will all report to our respective branches but will not serve customers, while sitting at our respective positions until our demands are met”.
The group of GT Bank Staff are demanding that;
- Immediately reconstituting the Appraisal Committee to consider the recommended staff for promotion.
- Automatic Confirmation of all Senior Transaction Officers (STOs) of University Graduates to Executive Trainees (ETs) as per the staff Policy (immediately)
- Nullifying PIP quarterly appraisal bonuses of 15% payment to senior staff and paying monthly fully 25% to their monthly salaries as per other staff in the bank as earlier discussed with you by Senior Management (End July 2020)
- A full Committee without interference be set-up to work out and come up with rewarding Gratuity payment incentive for the out-going staff to benefit after serving the bank for a number of years (immediately)
- Restoring Appraisal and Annual bonuses as per before and as per the practise within the industry (Appraisal bonus effective this 2019/2020 appraisal conclusion by the Appraisal Committee.