- Oped: The Gambia Blood on Their Hands….. We : Need Paradigm Shift in Governing Gambia
- Gambia Police Killing Faraba Banta Environmental Activists is Case of Corporate Social Responsibility for Julakay Enterprise and Challenge to Gambia Government
- Gambia: IGP Resigns Amid mounting pressure following civilian shootings by PIU Officers
- People Democracy Movement Condemns Shooting of Innocent Civilians By PIU Officers in Faraba
- Good Governance in Land Administration in the Gambia- Shaping a discourse about Transparency and Accountability in Land Planning Practice.
- THE CASE FOR SUSTAINABILITY IN AFFORDABLE HOUSING
- Gambia: Fully investigate anti-mining protesters’ deaths Inquiry, Officers’ Arrests Positive First Steps
- A Presidential Inquiry into the Faraba Incident Commissioned